Christian Essay Topic Ideas That Can Help You Get A Top Mark
Writing a Christian essay should be easy enough for you if you have a solid understanding of Christian philosophies, Christian rites and Christian history. However, if you are falling short on Christian topic ideas, here are few suggestions for you. Keep in mind that choosing the right topic often helps the students of religious studies to score high in exams. Though these topics listed here are generally considered high-scoring topics, you need to know the academic writing thumb rules as well for scoring high in exams.
How to score top marks in religious studies?
If you are pursuing religious studies in graduation or post graduation level, it is almost an imperative that you spend a lot of time in the library, studying a lot of books, old pamphlets and sacred books of the religion you are studying. For example, if you are studying Christianity at college level, you need to read both the Old Testament and the New Testament. Apart from that, you also need to read a lot of related books and journals for understanding religious philosophies, Christian rites, the social conditions under which the religion spread across countries etc. Here are some topics you might choose from.
Ten top essay topics on Christianity
- The philosophy of Saint Augustine and how it impacted Christian value system and religious rites
- Christian drama in the Dark Ages: inspecting the origin of modern drama
- A review of Christian perspective of education
- Cardinal elements of the philosophy of Christianity
- Christian theory in 17th century England
- The Christian influence on Soviet authors
- Christian philosophy at the beginning of 21st century
- Moralities and principles in Christian philosophy
- The philosophy and way of life of the church fathers
- Christianity in communist countries
Things to keep in mind
While it may seem that writing on the right topic is an easy way to score top marks in exams, there are many other things you need to put high emphasis on. For examples, the formatting style should be followed. If you university asks you to write in APA format, you shouldn’t deviate from that and so on. Secondly, it’s wise to show your completed essay to some mentor in your class who would be able to provide you with expert tips. Lastly, you need to proofread your piece thoroughly to know whether you have written it correctly. Check this site for more tips on how to write a Christian dissertation.